- Santocci (1 part)
- White port (2 parts)
- Cava (2 parts)
- Sparkling water or 7up (1 part)
- Fresh red fruit like strawberry or blackberry
- This summerish punch is made in a wineglass. You actually make it just like you make sangria but then, of course, on the Italian way. Per glass or per jug.
- For 1 single glass you start with white port, cava, and of course the Santocci in a wineglass with ice. Add one part of sparkling water or 7up to this. Mix it with a spoon in your wineglass.
- Serve it with the fresh red fruits.
- Ideal on a hot summer day with guests!